Terms and Conditions
By continuing to use this website, you hereby agree to the following. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions/ APPLICATION FORM.//
Healing Hands Care Limited will collect the following data from you: your name, telephone, email and postal contact details, NI number, previous and current employment history, educational background, contact details for referees and equality and diversity data and, if applicable, additional information to support any criminal reference checking.
The data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways: To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process; to enable you to submit your CV and/or application form, apply online for jobs; to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to enrich your personal online experience); to answer your questions and enquiries; to share with third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we or you have requested including health assessments, references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test; to use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy; to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; to undertake statistical analysis of anonymised data (equality and diversity) and internal reporting through a candidate’s recruitment journey.
Unsuccessful candidates’ data will be securely destroyed 6 months after the decision is made that your application has been unsuccessful adhering to the statutory requirement to retain information for a select period to allow candidates to challenge recruitment decisions. Successful candidates’ information required for employment purposes will be retained throughout your employment, all other documentation not relevant will be securely destroyed 6 months after your start date has been confirmed, this includes any supporting documentation which you provide for criminal reference checking, proof of address etc.
Please click to confirm you have read, understand and consent to how our organisation will use and store your information.