Healing Hands Care Limited is a provider of staffing solutions. Our philosophy is to focus upon the individual service user and to put them in the centre of the Care Service planning and Service delivery. To help achieve this, the Organisation has drawn upon the fundamental Core Values of Care to develop the following Service Values which will form the basis for considering the provision of an individual Care Service:
- Autonomy and independence of personal decision-making, including the assumption of risks as well as responsibilities associated with citizenship.
- Choice of occupational activities, lifestyle, and the best way to maintain independence, including the opportunity to select independently from a range of options.
- Respect for the intrinsic worth, dignity and individuality of the person and his / her racial and ethnic identity and cultural heritage.
- Participation and integration in society, and in the development of plans, policies and decisions affecting the individual’s life.
- Knowledge about conditions and prospects, options and opportunities, and ways of improving the individual’s life.
- Fulfilment of personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of daily life, including the chance to develop new skills and knowledge.
- Privacy from unnecessary intrusion, and the preservation and safeguarding of confidentiality.
- Equality of opportunity and access to services irrespective of age, race or ethnic origin, creed, colour, religion, political affiliation, disability or impairments, marital status, parenthood, sexual gender or sexual orientation.
The realisation of these values, together with the level of help and support required to achieve personal goals, will be a unique process for each person – every person is an individual. However, the value principles remain constant and will provide a sound foundation for the provision of care to all, regardless of personal circumstances and in accordance with the Organisation’s Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy. We are VAT registered, registration number: 322556614.
Hands Care Limited is registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) an Independent regulator of Health and Social Care in England. Hands Care Limited is also registered with the NHS.
Training at Healing Hands Care
Healing Hands Care Limited will ensure that all our staff are properly trained to the highest standards possible which is why we provide all our care workers with FREE TRAINING! We offer a diversity of training opportunities including Mandatory training which is updated on a yearly basis. We also provide additional training courses depending on the needs of the Client. Our courses are CPD Accredited. The mandatory training covers:
- Manual handling (Practical)
- Basic Life Support (Practical)
- Infection control
- Food Hygiene awareness
- Health and Safety (inc, COSHH,)
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding of Children
- Lone working
- Fire awareness
- Complaints handling
- Conflict Resolution
- Information governance
- Safe Medication Handling
- First Aid awareness